Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Too Close



Alright, its been a while since I posted because I had to renew my license and I've been dirt poor, but now I have! I just posted an image called Too Close and Too Close again. They are the same image done in two different styles. If anyone gets a chance, please let me know your thoughts. This is my first time in a while doing an image of a couple and I wanted to have that cute feeling to it. The guy is leaning in making the other girl uncomfortable because she is cutely shy. <3

I am including the process it took me to do this image: sketch, lineart, and finished image. (I unfortunately didn't take an image of just the flats and then the finished render) I may in the future decided to do a series of speed painting videos. Its an idea that I've been messing with, when I become more efficient at my artwork.

If you want to see this image or more of my images, please take a look at my deviant art account: http://jess-morales.deviantart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment