Monday, January 9, 2012

Chibi Kirby Lover


So I finally finished my next piece. And finally wasn't too long XD but anyway. I really have been playing Kirby Dreamland on the Wii and I absolutely loved it. So I decided to draw some kirby stuff. I have several more sketches that I have of kirby themes, so I will be doing that for a little while. I'm also thinking about starting to take commissions, so I will try to create some images that will show what commissions would look like. Okay, back to work. Bai bai.

Here is the process of how I did this image: Sketch, Lineart, Colored Image, Image with Background

I really wanted to start creating images that were more appealing compositionally. I believe a good solid background is important for this. So I created this 60's type of background with the same colors to keep with the girly theme. I wanted to do this to add to the "cuteness level" of the image.

If you want to see this image or more of my images, please take a look at my deviant art account: http://jess-morales.deviantart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment